Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monsanto at the root of Morgellons.

The more I learn about this disease, the scarier it gets. Baculovirus is Identified as Morgellons. It is very disheartening. I am still using the MMS. My lesions, although, the appearance changes, are no better. However, I do feel a little better. I have yet to try the dmho MMS spray.

The Mayo Clinic has this to say. Talk about patronizing and condescending. Yes, we're all a bunch of mental cases.

I blame Monsanto, and our government for allowing corporations like Monsanto to destroy our food supply. This is why there is no response from the medical establishment regarding Morgellons.

I mean, moth genes fused with potatoes? Arctic Char genes fused with strawberries? Flounder genes fused with tomatoes? Firefly genes with corn! What are they trying to do to us?

This documentary exposes a vast conspiracy to contaminate and control the world's food supply through genetic engineering of food crops. Leading scientists and activists present the facts that you need to know about genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Eighty percent of food sold in North America already has ingredients made of GMOs that have not been adequately tested for safety.

No comments: